Luke Combs’ crocs are back, and they’re cooler than ever.
The Grammy-awards nominated artist announced his new and third collaboration limited edition collection with Crocs on his social media before debuting it last year on November 10 at noon ET. The new Classic lined croc clogs, the LC3 Fuzz-Lined Crocs, is one of the brand’s hot-selling collaborations after Post Malone, Bad Bunny, and Justin Bieber.
Originally priced at $65, the Crocs LC3 clogs are designed in white with a black fleece interior, perfect for the cold weather and to spice up any casual look. It also features Luke Comb’s signature black “Skully” graphic, which could also be seen plastered across the back of his tour bus. And of course, no pair of clogs would be complete without the custom-themed Jibbitz charms. The country music artist’s capsule includes his favorite Gibson guitar, tour bus, token cowboy boots, a bone inspired from his pup named Jojo, and a few more tour memorabilia.
The LC3 marked Luke Combs’ fourth collaborative effort and third clog reimagination with Crocs. His earlier designs quickly sold out just hours after its launch. His Bootlegger Slides now resell on the market for $40 to $55, while iterations of his Realtree Camo are priced from $199 up to $1,000.
Fans of the country music artist got special early access to Luke Combs’ Crocs through his fanclub signup at LukeCombs.com. The Crocs were released for online purchase for the public at Crocs’ official website and Amazon and like the previous collaborations, quickly sold out as well. So if you’re wishing for a pair, then tune in to resale markets to catch one!
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend