Each of us has this one and only special friend whom we trust so much. Also, they know our darkest secrets and most of the time, they are the people we can count on. This kind of person is hard to find so we need to treasure them. But, you know what? I know someone who can do more than what your best friend or special friend can do. It is Jesus, the son of God. He is the only one who can really understand us, and He knows what we want before we even ask. Do you have an intimate relationship with Him? Or do you ignore Him most of the time. Go unto Him and start building an intimate relationship right away. Don’t worry, I will let you listen to one of the hits from Willie Nelson as a testimony of his relationship with Jesus.
The Outlaw Singer
He is one of the multi-talented singers that we have to this date. In addition, this artist is also included in the Country Music Hall of Fame due to his contribution and influence to country music. Further, he is also among the pioneers of outlaw country. Well, I hope that you did not forget the interpreter of the hits like “On The Road Again” and “To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before.” Of course, I’m referring to no other than Willie Nelson.
He’s the Fairest of Ten Thousand To My Soul
This hymn is rampant in the Protestant hymnals, and it is widely performed by country artists as well. Moreover, this hit was written by William Charles Fry in 1881. Due to the song’s message about being intimate with Jesus, it became a massive hit since it was released. Thus, it was loved by the church as well. I’m hoping that you have heard “The Lily of the Valley.”
Be more entertained once you hear the version of Willie Nelson.
Country Music Hall of Fame, on the road again, Willie Nelson
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?