A lot of people will find themselves off track many times in their lifetime. Also, there are others will intentionally take the wrong path. The good news is that no matter how many times we may get lost along the way, God is always there to guide us in every move we take.
Anyway, was there a time that you took the wrong path and it led to your downfall? I guess everyone experienced that kind of scenario. In line with this, have you heard the hit of Hank Williams called “I Saw The Light?” It’s for everyone who found enlightenment in life. It’s also a great song for those who are losing direction in life and seeking light to help them get back on track.
Hank Williams: The Country Legend
He was born on September 17, 1923, in Alabama. His childhood days were not that good because he was born with a defect in his spine. Hank Williams experienced lifelong pain and this caused him to abuse alcohol and drugs. In spite of this, Williams still managed to live a normal life and pursue his dreams. He started his career in 1923, and he was considered one of the most significant American singers and songwriters. Throughout his career, he recorded thirty-five singles and eleven of his hits entered the number one spot.
Hank Williams had a very successful and promising career, it’s just sad that he died at a very young age. He passed away on the New Year’s Day of 1953. Anyway, he is still recognized as the most celebrated and influential musicians of the 20th century.
A Touching Revelation
“I Saw the Light” was one of the famous gospel hits of the country artist Hank Williams. Further, this hit was released in 1948, and it has become popular ever since. A lot of artists re-recorded the song and released their versions of it. The song talks about being saved by God when you are on the wrong path.
Go ahead and listen to the hit and I hope that it will help you find the light.
Alabama, hank williams, i saw the light
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Another Jaw-Dropping Performance by Merle Haggards’ Sons
- Fans Coming Up To Chris Young With Tears In Their Eyes After Listening to “Drowning”
- “Down to the River to Pray:” The Perfect Song for the Movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?