They are the people who are so protective yet so loving. Also, they will do anything just to protect their family. Sometimes, we don’t even appreciate them that much because we think that they have a cold heart. But, we need to realize that these people have their soft side too, it’s just hard for them to show their emotions. Maybe they are just scared because they need to act like a tough guy. I’m referring to the heroes of our family, our dad. When was the last time we thanked our dad? Or the last time we greeted them on father’s day. I hope it’s not too late to do all those things. Sometimes, they are underappreciated, but we don’t even know the sacrifice that they do every day.
As a tribute, let’s listen to the hit of Dan Fogelberg “Leader of the Band.”
The Singer That Can Melt Your Heart
He is a singer, songwriter and a multi-instrumentalist. Also, this artist rose to fame in the ’60s due to his unique voice and style in producing a masterpiece. In addition, he popularizes the hits “Longer,” and “Same Old Lang Syne.” His hard work in the music industry placed him a spot in the Colorado Music Hall of Fame. Do you still remember Dan Fogelberg?
The Hero of the Family
What are the memories you remember with your dad? Did he teach you how to play soccer, or baseball or even ride a bike? Is he strict, loving, or always cranky? Anyhow, he is always there when we need a lift, he waits for us when we go home late, and sometimes he is overprotective. I guess that’s their role in the family. To recognize our superhero, go ahead and listen to the hit of Dan Fogelberg “Leader of the Band.”
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Clint Black’s Daughter, Lily Made a Classy Opry Debut