What’s it like to live life to the fullest? Kenny Chesney’s “Don’t Blink” talks about what it takes to have no regrets in life. The singer is no stranger to songs that tackle the deep questions and truths of life.
The country singer has dabbled into some extremely painful and heartbreaking songs throughout this career, but despite this, he also has some songs that speak of positivity as well. Kenny Chesney’s “Don’t Blink” talks about the advice one would give a youngster growing up.
The song isn’t really about finding a solution to the speeding tempo of time; it’s about acknowledging the fact that nothing lasts forever. Trying to find a way to maximize time is a waste of time itself. The best thing one can do is to appreciate every moment.
Kenny Chesney songs have dealt with harsher topics, and although the song talks about mortality, it doesn’t scare off the listener but rather encourages them to live life to the fullest. The song has had sentimental success as it debuted at No. 16 on the Billboard Hot Country Song charts back in September 2007.
The song overtook Keith Urban’s “Once in a Lifetime” as the recorded highest new entry in the listing. Sometimes in life, all one must concern himself with is enjoying the moment while working towards the future.
Even if one could live a hundred years, the song beautifully describes how that isn’t even enough time. Don’t Blink by Kenny Chesney; you might miss the perfect “once in a lifetime” moment forever. Live life to the fullest and enjoy every passing moment.
Life speeds by like a bullet, and Kenny Chesney’s “Don’t Blink” shares a picture of what really matters in life.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Alan Jackson and wife Denise Jackson: A Story of Enduring Love
- What Happened to Blake Shelton’s First Wife, Kaynette Williams
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Relive John Denver & Cass Elliot’s “Leaving on a Jet Plane”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know