Falling in love is the best feeling, but it would be hard to let go. Keith Urban’s “You’ll Think Of Me” song will help you choose to let go and move on. It isn’t really easy for one to just let go of the good times and left with the memories. You probably wonder, what would happen next, and where will those thoughts go after you have chosen just to let it be.
The song will encourage you to let go of the things that are hurting. There are words in the song’s lyrics that tell the woman in the song that she can take the memories, space, and even the reasons with her as she leaves. But she will later think of him, and whenever she does, it may be too late, and there may be no coming back.
You’ll Think Of Me by Keith Urban was released in 2004 before Keith Urban’s wife Nicole appeared in his life. This is one of Keith Urban Songs that hasn’t left the US charts. It was in 24th spot in 2004 and 2005, number 38 on US Mainstream Top 40, and 93rd spot on US Billboard Hot 100.
The song is quite famous in that same year as it ranked number 1, 2, 6, and 3 on US Hot Country Songs, US Adult Contemporary, US Adult Top 40, and US Country Songs Billboard, respectively. It even sold over 2 million copies and certified dual platinum by the US Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). However, it did not end there when in 2006, it became his first win in Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance.
You can consider Urban as one of the award-winning singers in the country. “You’ll Think of Me” is one of the songs that brought him delighting awards. And if you are into country music with a touch of pop-rock, the song would be an excellent addition to your collection. A story of love, letting go, and the choice of moving on.
Check out your playlist today, and if you haven’t listened to it yet, hit play on Keith Urban’s “You’ll Think Of Me” video below.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance