The song of Keith Urban’s “Blue Ain’t Your Color” is a story of a man observing a sad lady at the bar who seems dissatisfied with her relationship. The song is a message to every woman out there who is unhappy with their current relationships and a reminder that it shouldn’t be the one that keeps one from being happy. Being lonely isn’t something that any lady should deserve. Blue isn’t the color for your eyes.
“Blue Ain’t Your Color” is one of Keith Urban Songs that made a good record in the music industry. It would take you back to the classic world as it has a good beat of a waltz. So it was no wonder it got its spot as the number 1 song on the US Country Airplay chart and had the same place in Billboard Hot Country Songs for twelve consecutive weeks. It also made its way to spot 43 on the US HOT 100 chart. The “Blue Ain’t Your Color” by Keith Urban has sold over a million copies in December 2017 and is still selling. And this made it quadruple platinum certified by the US Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The recording team probably felt blessed as it hit number 1 on the Canada Country Billboard chart and reached its peak at number 40 on Canadian Hot 100 in 2017. The song was also certified platinum by Music Canada, as they sold over 80 thousand copies.
Have you wondered that you would always associate it with the artist when you listen to a song, and you couldn’t think of any other voice that fits than the one who sings it? The fun fact is, “Blue Ain’t Your Color” wasn’t initially offered to Keith Urban, but the team was glad and thankful that it ended with him as Keith Urban’s “Blue Ain’t Your Color” gives them a huge success. So, how about experiencing the positivity of the song? Give it a space in your playlist and listen to it any time of the day whenever you feel blue or uninspired.
Let this song be a reminder that blue isn’t your color, so break free with Keith Urban’s “Blue Ain’t Your Color” video below.
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet