Joe Stamm Band is an upcoming country-rock group that wants to share their music to the world. Recently, they have been making music that has a relevant message behind it. “Lay Down” is their newest track, and the singer shared that this is one of the most vulnerable songs he has written.
The Beginning of Joe Stamm Band
The band is composed of four members. Joe Stamm is the lead vocals and guitarist, while Jon Byler Dann plays the bass guitar and sings backup. Bruce Moser is on drums and Dave Glover is on guitar fill. The Joe Stamm Band started back in 2018 and has dreams of making it big in the country/rock music scene.
In their website, Joe shared:
“We started this thing in the grassroots of central Illinois. And we plan to stay firmly rooted. Roots and growth are dependent on one another. We trust our fans will keep us centered on both.”
The band has already played with some of the country icons that we love, such as Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson. Joe, the lead vocals, was an open act for known country artists before he started his band.
Lyrics Breakdown of “Lay Down”
The song is penned by Joe Stamm himself. He reflected on the importance of breaking down your walls when you enter a relationship. It is important to be authentic and to show who you are as a person to your partner. This will serve as a good foundation for a healthy relationship which is probably true to all cases.
Sometimes, we build our walls up because of the pain that we have experienced from the past. Joe Stamm understands this, so he wrote the song as a reminder that we still need someone to share our life with. It is easier to find happiness in life if we have someone to share it with.
Listen to their new song here:
debut song, joe stamm band, lay down
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?