Most of the time, celebrities are very concerned about how they look because they might be criticized by the public. Furthermore, some of them will even consider going under the knife to look perfect. Nowadays, it seems that how you appear is the best way to please other people. Sometimes, people don’t care about your attitude as long as you look good. For now, let’s take a look at this photo of Garth Brooks without his iconic hat.
This photo has been circulating the internet for quite some time now and a lot of people have their own opinion about it. Every fan has their own piece of opinion about the photos. But, I guess that the most important thing is, Garth Brooks is one of the most talented people in the industry. Most people don’t care about his appearance but they care about his talent.
Garth Brooks without his Iconic Hat
The public is used to seeing the American singer Garth Brooks with his iconic hat. But recently, he posted a photo without it and a lot of people were amazed because he looked like a totally different person. Furthermore, without his hat, you will not recognize that he is the big star in country music. Maybe you have seen him in the grocery without his hat, it’s just that you did not recognize him.
Even though Garth Brooks always wears his trademark hat, most of his fans got to see him without it and seems that a lot of people did not like this change. Most of the comments say that they like him better with his hat on. Anyway, this is just public opinion. No one can change Brooks’ decision if that will make him happy. Nevertheless, he is still one of the legendary singers in the music industry.
country music, country singer, Garth Brooks
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be