If your dreams of the beach had a song, it would be Kenny Chesney’s “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems.” Ever had that moment in work where suddenly a vision of a beach pops up, and you end up daydreaming? This is the perfect song that embodies that feeling.
The song is a simple ode to one’s vacation fantasies. It’s okay to dream once in a while; besides, however, would one be able to get through work without thoughts of the perfect vacation in mind?
Everyone likes to dream, and this is something that the song really talks about well. Kenny Chesney songs are usually wonderful vessels of storytelling, and for this song, the country star is showing a lighter side of the often heavy world of work.
Dreaming of a vacation in Mexico with no shoes, no shirt, and no problems. Not only does the lyrics perfectly portray the ideal holiday, but the instruments used also give a pretty vivid feel of the beach. The use of maracas was pretty creative to give an island vibe to the song.
“No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems” by Kenny Chesney is one of those songs you’d want to play on your worst day ever just to get by. It’s nice to dream every once in a while. Sometimes it’s those dreams that really keep us going.
The music video was directed by Shaun Silva and shows footage of the country star enjoying the islands. At the end of the day, the best things in life aren’t just the vacations; it’s where you feel at home. The song is Platinum certified, having sold 500,000 copies.
If you’re feeling stressed out, listen to Kenny Chesney’s “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems.”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- George Strait Sings “God and Country Music” with his Grandson