Rodney Atkins and his wife, Rose Falcon, made some hearts flutter when they put a new spin to their song “Figure Out You.” Remarkably, they added some strings into it! Special thanks to La Vie Quartet, playing each note at just the right beat and blending in at the comforts and safety of their homes.
There’s no way you can’t feel the love between Atkins and Falcon while they are exchanging lines about navigating the complexities of one another. Falcon’s voice was just gleaming while Atkins’ simmer as they come together on such lyrics as: “You’re my cloud nine high and all-time low. It’s a pricey deal, but I’m still sold. You keep me beautifully confused. First kiss I stole, I knew I wanna spend the rest of my life trying to figure out you.”
And of course, we can’t just ignore how adorable their son is, enjoying the music of his talented parents.
Atkins’ “Figure Out You” – featuring the vocals of his wife, Falcon – was recorded for his 2019 album, Caught Up in the Country. It’s actually the country singer’s first album after almost eight years. Moreover, Atkins has also shared sweet family memories for the lyric video of the heartwarming ballad.
Rodney Atkins married fellow artist Rose Falcon on November 10, 2013. They tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Florida with twenty guests around. It was officiated by the founder of Holston United Methodist Home for Children, a children’s home where Atkins spent his childhood before Allen and Margaret Atkins adopted him. While his son from his first marriage, Elijah, served as the best man.
In late 2017, the country star and his wife welcomed their first child together, a boy named Ryder; they were blessed with another child in 2019, their second son, Scout.
Rodney Atkins, Rose Falcon
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- WATCH: A Father’s Final duet with his Daughter
- John Wayne’s Last Public Appearance is Nothing But Heartwarming
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Here’s How C.W. McCall’s “Convoy” Became A Trucker Protest Anthem
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend