There are instances when we will be hesitant to enter into a relationship. Other people are scared, others may not be ready and some just want to focus on themselves. Whatever our reasons are, we need to contemplate on every decision. Also, we need to think about the pros and cons. Just like the hit from Conway Twitty in which the main character hesitated towards his feelings.
Don’t Call Him a Cowboy
He was one of the most sought after singers of his generation. In addition, he is included in the Country Music Hall of Fame, and Rockabilly Hall of Fame. Moreover, this artist is a master of all genres, having a lavish success in rock and roll, R&B, pop, and Rock. That’s why there is no doubt that he is also a member of the Grand Ole Opry. Most of his hits were duets with Loretta Lynn that helped him receive awards and recognition. I hope you still remember Conway Twitty, who popularized the hits “Don’t Take It Away,” and “I May Never Get to Heaven.”
The Hit that can Break Your Heart
This is all about the suffering of the main character due to his hesitation in making decisions. Well, sometimes we will experience this, and all we need to do is accept it. I hope that you are familiar with the hit of Conway Twitty, “Don’t Cry, Joni.” Moreover, the hit portrays a romance that failed and it cannot be fixed. Sometimes we will realize the importance of everything when it’s too late. But even though the hit has a heart breaking ending, let’s just go ahead and enjoy it.
conway twitty, don't cry Joni', Grand Ole Opry
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend