At 75, country singer Dolly Parton finally made her little girl’s dream come true.
Last July 27, she launched her very first fragrance, Scent From Above, concocted with sweet floral notes of mandarin, crisp pear, peony blossom, jasmine bouquet, lily of the valley, and vanilla orchid and balanced out by the rich and heavy notes of sandalwood fir, musks, and patchouli.
It was definitely Dolly – soft, feminine, and over-the-top – and you can never get enough of it. Not to mention that the scent is long-lasting and will keep you awake through the night.
The perfume is available in a 3.4 fl. oz. butterfly bottle, a homage to the singer’s 1974 album Life is Like a Butterfly and costs $59. They also dropped it in a 10ml rollerball designed for your ‘9 to 5’ daily routine for $20 and a body cream for $30 because there’s a Dolly’s scent for everything you need.
But aside from the fragrance, Dolly Parton also dropped a brand new single, the theme song of her fragrance, fittingly titled “Sent From Above.” In an Instagram post, she featured her new perfume animated with flying butterflies overlaid with clips of her new track. She noted how like the fragrance that inspired the song, “Sent From Above” will definitely transport you to a heavenly place.
An exclusive set of the perfume was on sale when it was released but if you didn’t catch it, you can still score a $20 discount off of your first order at HSN with code HSN2021. Make sure to check out your cart with Dolly Parton’s first ever fragrance, Scent From Above. And also, don’t forget to stream her new song, “Sent From Above.”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend