A big break is one of the things that everyone wants to have. Also, not everyone will be given a great chance to have a grasp such a big opportunity. Some people are considered lucky once they find a great deal. Moreover, have you realized that sometimes, you are also responsible for shaping the big breaks that are given to you? Let’s admit it, a great opportunity is hard to find so you need to work hard for it. That’s the theme of the classic hit “Wide Open Spaces” from the Dixie Chicks.
The hit talks about a big opportunity that awaits you once you’re ready to make a big step. Most of the time, people are scared to take risks because they don’t want to fail. Moreover, they are scared of rejection. But, remember that experience will make you wiser.
Dixie Chicks: One of the Best Bands
They are one of the most popular and controversial bands in the music industry. The Dixie Chicks was formed in 1989 and when Natalie Maines took the role as the lead vocalist, the band became successful. Overall, they won 13 Grammy Awards and even received the title of being the top selling all-female band. Plus, they are the biggest-selling country group in the United States and they still hold that record until now. Dixie Chicks popularized the hits “There’s Your Trouble,” “Not Ready To Make Nice,” and “Goodbye Earl.”
The Breakthrough Song
“Wide Open Spaces” is one of the most successful singles from the Dixie Chicks. In addition, this has been the breakthrough hit of their career. The single alone sold more than 14 million records worldwide. It was loved by the audience because of its meaning about new beginnings and not being afraid of new opportunities.
Go ahead, listen to the song and be inspired.
country music, Dixie Chicks, Wide Open Spaces
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?