Life nowadays is not easy and there are people who have two to three jobs to survive. We live in a world where everybody is busy and sometimes, they don’t even have time for their family. Also, others lose track of everything. That’s the sad reality of today. Due to the advancement of technology and for us to survive, we tend to forget some important things. Anyhow, most of us forget the very important Being who gave us the strength to go to work. The Being who always guides and keeps us safe, and the one who gave us our lives. Do you even go to church on Sundays? Or do you still work during the weekends? Anyway, we only have one Sunday in a week and you will only spend time one to two hours with God. Why not go to that sacred place and thank Him. Well, we better listen to this cover hit from Hank Williams, “Old Country Church.”
The Western Singer
This artist is included in the Country Music Hall of Fame, Songwriters Hall of Fame, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Also, he is one of the most successful singers of the 20th century. Despite his short life, he was one of the singers who helped shape the music of today. Let’s reminisce, Hank Williams who also popularized the hits “Your Cheatin’ Heart,” and “Hey Good Lookin’.”
Let’s Go to the House of God
Where do you usually spend your weekends? Do you go to the beach, visit your parents, or do you usually go clubbing? Moreover, have you ever gone to church on a Sunday and visited God? It’s just hypocritical that we can go to other places but not in church. Remember, we also need to give Him some time and thank Him for all the blessings that we’ve received.
To change your thoughts, listen to this cover hit from Hank Williams “Old Country Church.”
hank williams, The Old Country Church, Your Cheatin' Heart
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Travis Tritt was in a Car Accident that Killed Two People
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- “The Prayer,” A Powerful Song of Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
- TV Star and Willis Family’s Dad, Toby Willis Gets 40 years of jail, Guilty of Child Rape