There are times when we lose track and we forget everything that was taught by God. However, He will always forgive us. All we need to do is go back to Him and don’t let go of his hand. Once we leave earth, we will sit beside His throne and glorify Him forever. Just like the hit from Conway Twitty “Clinging to a Saving Hand.” Further, if you are down right now and struggling; then this hit is best for you.
Conway Twitty: The Legend in Country Music
He started his career in 1955 and was considered one of the most successful artists in country music. Further, his real name is Harold Lloyd Jenkins. Initially, he wanted to use his real name in the music industry, but he found it not striking and uninteresting. Until such a time when he was browsing at a road map and noticed Conway, Arkansas and Twitty, Texas until Conway Twitty was born. Anyway. Twitty is a versatile singer because he was able to have a successful career in Rock and Roll, R&B, and pop music.
Due to his influence to the music industry, Conway Twitty was included in the Grand Ole Opry. He was also inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame and Rockabilly Hall of Fame. It’s just sad that he left at the age of 56, but his works and contribution will always be remembered through time.
The Great Promise
“Clinging to a Saving Hand” was penned by Bill Mack and it was recorded by the American singer Conway Twitty. The hit was released in 1973 as Christian or gospel song. Furthermore, this hymn talks about being lost on track and finding your way back to God. Once you get to grab His hand, don’t let go.
Clinging to a Saving Hand, conway twitty, Grand Ole Opry
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend