What would you risk for love? Will you consider the other’s opinion before entering into the relationship? Sometimes, what destroys a relationship are the rumors spread by others. People tend to judge the relationship bases on what they see without looking on the other side of the story.
Actually, there is no formula in having a perfect relationship but the important thing is you are willing to save the relationship more than the others. In line with this is Buck Owens’ classic “I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me).”
Buck Owens’ Classic “I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)”
Everyone knows the legacy of Buck Owens, who became one of the influential singers back in 1945. With this, he became a member of both the Country Music Hall of Fame and Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame. Today, let us witness one of his best classic hits “I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me).”
“I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)” is penned and popularized by Buck Owens. He recorded the song and it was released on August 3, 1964, as a single from his album I Don’t Care. Upon its release, the song entered into country charts and peaked at 1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. In addition, this track ranked number 92 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Well I don’t care if the sun don’t shine I don’t care if the bells don’t chime
Just as long as you love me
The lyrics mentioned above shows that the narrator doesn’t get affected by the things around as long as his woman loves him. Her love is the most valuable thing he has in life.
Listen to Buck Owens’ song “I Don’t Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)” here:
"I Don't Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)", buck owens, classic hit
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?