Since Brooks and Dunn released their new album, Reboot, we can’t get enough of it. Almost all of the songs were well-crafted, and the touch of new style of music was incorporated into it. We have already heard Kacey Musgraves sing “Neon Moon” for the duo. She added her magic into their song, making it as if she owns the single. Now, we are going to check out another remake from the duo’s new album.
Luke Combs and Brooks and Dunn
The duo teamed up with CMA New Artist of the Year, Luke Combs, to remake their song “Brand New Man.” In the new version, you mostly hear the vocals of Combs and Dunn performing the song. Brooks serves as a backup vocal in this track.
This newer version of “Brand New Man” is similar to the old but, they added more instruments and made it a bit livelier than the original version.
“Brand New Man”
“Brand New Man” was the duo’s first number one song on the country chart. In addition, it was also their first song to be released as a single. The song is all about a man who felt that he has changed into a better man because of his woman.
This single came from their same-titled album. Actually, this is one of the three songs from their first album to be included in Reboot. Other of the two were “Neon Moon” and “Boot Scootin’ Boogie.”
Here’s the original version of the song.
Tracklist of Reboot
Other songs they have included in their Reboot album are:
- “Ain’t Nothing ’bout You”
- “My Next Broken Heart”
- “Neon Moon” Dunn Kacey Musgraves
- “Lost and Found”
- “Hard Workin’ Man”
- “You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone”
- “My Maria”
- “Red Dirt Road”
- “Boot Scootin’ Boogie”
- “Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up for Nothing”
Brand New Man, brooks and dunn, Luke Combs
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?