Is there anything much fiercer than Beth Dutton quotes?
Paramounts Networks‘ hit series ‘Yellowstone’ has been unstoppable, winning the hearts of so many fans. The same goes with John Dutton’s tough-as-nails daughter Beth Dutton – who is definitely one of the show’s most complex characters.
Top 10 Beth Dutton Quotes
1. I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.
2. I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church. Lies, a lot of it. I think heaven’s right here. So is hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to a person enduring eternal damnation, and God is the land.
3. Jamie: Cancer is suicide from the inside, out. That’s what you are, Beth.
Beth: Wow, that’s really deep, Jamie. You must be watching Ted Talks on Youtube.
4. Rip: I don’t need presents, Beth. Just you.
Beth: Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me, so I never live another day without you.
Rip: I can try to do that.
Beth: OK. It’s solved. We’re getting married.
5. I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing, and I can make it part of me.
6. I made two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.
7. Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.
8. No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.
9. For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.
10. I am chopping your family tree down.
More Quotes From Beth Dutton
How about you? What are your favorite Beth Dutton quotes?
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend