Paramounts Networks’ hit series ‘Yellowstone’ has been unstoppable, winning the hearts of so many fans. The same goes with John Dutton’s tough-as-nails daughter Beth Dutton – who is definitely one of the show’s most complex characters.
We’ve gathered the most famous Beth Dutton quotes from Yellowstone to help unleash your inner fierce and empower you to be the badass you know you are.
Top 10 Beth Dutton Quotes Images
1. I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.
2. I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church. Lies, a lot of it. I think heaven’s right here. So is hell. One person can be walking the clouds right next to a person enduring eternal damnation, and God is the land.
3. Jamie: Cancer is suicide from the inside, out. That’s what you are, Beth.
Beth: Wow, that’s really deep, Jamie. You must be watching Ted Talks on Youtube.
4. Rip: I don’t need presents, Beth. Just you.
Beth: Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me, so I never live another day without you.
Rip: I can try to do that.
Beth: OK. It’s solved. We’re getting married.
5. I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing, and I can make it part of me.
6. I made two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.
7. Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.
8. No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.
9. For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.
10. I am chopping your family tree down.
More Quotes From Beth Dutton
How about you? What are your favorite quotes from Beth Dutton?
- Beth Dutton Quotes To Help Unleash Your Inner Fierce
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson’s First Duet Together
- Johnny Tillotson’s Notable Cover of a Country and Pop Hit
- Meet John Denver’s Children: Where are they now?
- The Funny Story Behind Why Waylon Jennings Wrote “Bob Wills Is Still The King”
- Kenny Rogers’ Plastic Surgery Was Met With Criticism, Here’s Why!