1. He Grew up in a Southern Gospel Community.
He spent his childhood traveling with his dad’s southern gospel quartet or going with his mom on the church.
2. He attended Baldwin High School.
He went to Baldwin High School after moving to Milledgeville, Georgia with his dad in 2000.
3. He pursued singing during his high school.
He directed his high school’s male quartet which achieved a 2nd place state-victory. Austin Brown said:
“When I sing, I find my inner-self that I never knew existed. I lose myself to the audience in front of me.”
4. He attended Oklahoma City University on a full-tuition scholarship majoring in Music Theater.
The university helped him develop his knowledge and talent as a musician, arranger, and director.
5. He has toured the world extensively on cruise ships as a featured singer with Royal Carribean Cruise Lines.
He met Home Free on his 2nd time as a featured singer on Royal Carribbean Cruise.
6. He was a member of The Voices of Liberty at Disney World’s Epcot in Orlando Florida.
7. His beautiful sister is very supportive.
Family is the most valuable support system. His sister’s support is seen on her social media accounts.
8. He likes fishing.
His Home Free buddies said he likes fishing.
9. He is enjoying life with his gorgeous partner, Olena Noelle.
Austin doesn’t hesitate to express his love for Olena Noelle. Fans and followers wonder when will this lovely couple will tie the knot.
10. He forgets the lyrics most of the time.
Rob also mentioned this on one of his Periscope episodes. A fan caught a hilarious video of one of those moments when he forgot the words.
Austin Brown, Home Free, Voices of Liberty
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be