Rising Country Star Alyssa Lynn is a Headliner
Growing up in a small town just outside of Knoxville, Tennessee and spending a great deal of time in Georgia and Florida, you could say singer-songwriter Lynn has “country” in her blood.
As a songwriter, Lynn takes inspiration from Dolly Parton and Taylor Swift, wanting to capture their gift of weaving “real life” into their music. She also cites The Dixie Chicks and Miranda Lambert as a few more of her musical inspirations and has been guided through the industry already by her personal mentor, longtime Grand Ole Opry member Pam Tillis.
Lynn will kick off the event with an acoustic set and close the festival with a full-band show, starting at 3:00 PM. Following the event, she’ll be available for a meet & greet where she will also be selling her exclusive new merchandise.
Lynn released a statement, showing off her enthusiasm for the event.
“I’m really looking forward to headlining the Annual Harvest Fest this year because I love meeting new people and connecting with them through my music. I was given the opportunity to pick my own openers for the show too, so the entire day is going to be filled with great music from my Nashville friends. You don’t want to miss it!”
The show will run from 11 AM-4 PM CT and consists of headliner Alyssa Lynn and features opening acts from Ava Claire, Lizzie Cates, Justin Love, Gabrielle Metz, and Dalton Black. The Harvest Festival is free to the public and will have live music, fun, food, crafts, and vendor booths.
With the release of her latest single, “Do It For A Boy,” Alyssa recently wrapped up a radio tour in support of the song visiting stations across Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas. Her songs have seen airplay on radio stations in more than two dozen states as well as in Canada.
Alyssa Lynn, Do It For A Boy, harvest festival
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- B.J. Thomas and Wife Gloria’s Love Story That Won Against Odds
- Mo Pitney’s Old Soul Country Showcased in “Borrowed Angel”