“Waitin’ on a Woman” is one way to determine if a man is really into you. Dating is the first step in knowing a person’s personality. Women who go on a date wants to be attractive by putting on makeup and wearing an attractive dress.
Sometimes, applying makeup and deciding what dress to wear are the reasons why they arrive late on a date. Of course, not every man is willing to wait for a long period of time, but if you find the person who is willing to wait for you then you are lucky to have that person. Keep that man because not every woman can find a patient man.
“Waitin’ on a Woman”
It is a sweet, sentimental song penned by Don Sampson and Wynn Varble. American country music artist, Brad Paisley, has recorded the song twice. He first recorded the song that was included in his 2005 album, Time Well Wasted. In addition, Paisley re-recorded the song for inclusion on a re-issue of his 2007 album, 5th Gear. This track was also featured on Paisley’s album, Play, with guest vocals from Andy Griffith.
The music of the song features Andy Griffith, who sits on a bench with Paisley. Andy explains to Paisley that a woman is worth waiting for. According to Paisley,
‘Waitin’ on a Woman’ is one of the most important songs I’ve recorded. It’s a masterpiece written by Wynn Varble and Don Sampson, and the video demanded excellence and art to match the composition. Andy was my #1 choice for the video – he is the perfect person that embodies wisdom, years, and personality of the character in the video.”
One of the writers shared how the song came out, he explained:
“A buddy of mine told me about a friend of ours who was in the hospital and wasn’t doing well at all. After I hung up with him, I talked to the guy and asked how he was doing. He was in his last days, and I asked him where his wife was. He said he told her to go home, that there was nothing she could do there. That title came to mind, and that little story, the outline of it.
Listen to Brad Paisley’s “Waitin’ on a Woman” below:
Brad Paisley, Waitin' On A Woman
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance