Country music superstar Keith Urban had a memorable moment during a stop on his Graffiti U tour in his home country in Australia. That’s when the 51-year-old singer shared the stage with a little girl for a performance of his single “Parallel Line.”
He was at the middle of his show in Canberra, Australia when Urban noticed a young girl from the audience holding a sign. After reading what it said, he invited the young Aussie to join him on stage.
Keith Urban’s Moment on Stage with Hazza
The performance took place on January 28, 2019, after Urban decided to have his tour in his homeland where the climate is warmer than in Nashville. But the weather was not the only source of warmth for the singer, the audience too. And, his moment on stage was even made warmer by an adorable little girl.
Harriet or Hazza for short told Urban that she and her mom and sister traveled more than an hour to get to the venue. Upon hearing this, the singer immediately called the girl’s other family members to come on stage, too. Hazza’s family then enjoyed a beautiful moment with Urban right in front of the audience.
Feeling nervous on stage, Hazza couldn’t contain her happiness that she cried a few tears. She also admitted to the singer how much she likes to sing. And soon, she will be competing in a talent show. How Urban responded to this was truly awesome. He tried to make her feel more at ease by cracking some jokes about him getting nervous and forgetting things at times, too.
“Parallel Line” Duet
The reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year then suggested they sing together “Uptown Funk.” However, they ended up performing his Grammy Award-nominated song “Parallel Line.” That was certainly an unforgettable experience for little Hazza.
Meanwhile, Urban took to social media to share the precious moment to his fans and the rest of the world.
Watch their adorable performance together below.
Graffiti U Tour, Hazza, Keith Urban, Parallel Line
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance