Trisha Yearwood Fangirls Over Lizzo
Lizzo had a show at Nashville’s Cannery Ballroom, a small club located just outside of Nashville’s main downtown district. It was then that Yearwood went backstage and got the chance to meet her!
“She was so cool. She did say, ‘I wanna be in your cooking show’ and I’m like (GASP!).”
Lizzo made mention of Yearwood’s cooking show, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen, which is set to return to the Food Network soon. This is also what keeps the country star busy besides making stellar music.
She has hosted and welcomed several celebrity guests from all over since its conception in 2012, but it’s not Lizzo’s cooking that made such an impression on Yearwood.
“I actually want to have a really giant, inflatable a– on my tour. That’s my goal. I do have a giant a–, but I want a giant, inflatable a– behind me.”
In a press release, Yearwood expressed how grateful she is about creating her latest album, which dropped at the end of August.
“You want people to recognize you as an artist, but you also want to take them somewhere they haven’t necessarily been with you before. With the freedom of no expectations, I got back to that feeling I felt on my first album like I have to do this and put it out there. Over the years, I let go of worrying about perfection. I just wanted to have a good time. I realized maybe that’s when you do your best work.”
Every Girl, Lizzo, trisha yearwood
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend