Trisha Yearwood Fangirls Over Lizzo
Lizzo had a show at Nashville’s Cannery Ballroom, a small club located just outside of Nashville’s main downtown district. It was then that Yearwood went backstage and got the chance to meet her!
“She was so cool. She did say, ‘I wanna be in your cooking show’ and I’m like (GASP!).”
Lizzo made mention of Yearwood’s cooking show, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen, which is set to return to the Food Network soon. This is also what keeps the country star busy besides making stellar music.
She has hosted and welcomed several celebrity guests from all over since its conception in 2012, but it’s not Lizzo’s cooking that made such an impression on Yearwood.
“I actually want to have a really giant, inflatable a– on my tour. That’s my goal. I do have a giant a–, but I want a giant, inflatable a– behind me.”
In a press release, Yearwood expressed how grateful she is about creating her latest album, which dropped at the end of August.
“You want people to recognize you as an artist, but you also want to take them somewhere they haven’t necessarily been with you before. With the freedom of no expectations, I got back to that feeling I felt on my first album like I have to do this and put it out there. Over the years, I let go of worrying about perfection. I just wanted to have a good time. I realized maybe that’s when you do your best work.”
Every Girl, Lizzo, trisha yearwood
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- The Dark Story Behind the Dueling Banjos Scene in “Deliverance”
- Meet John Denver’s Children: Where are they now?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Loretta Lynn’s Children: Who are they and What Happened to Them?