Netflix’s The Ranch, which debuted in 2016, has definitely been a favorite among series fanatics subscribed to the streaming service. Well, that’s no surprise as there’s actually a lot to love about it! This includes the way it portrays the fictional family yet relatable clan of the Bennets, the former star quarterback Colt, and of course ‘The Ranch’ soundtrack.
The show has been lauded for having TV’s best collection of country songs. One of the soundtrack’s several highlights includes a rendition of Ed Bruce’s country classic “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.” The special duet was performed by Shooter Jennings and Lukas Nelson, and was recorded exclusively for the show. It comes more than four decades after their iconic fathers – country legends Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson hit No. 1 with the song and even took home a Grammy Award.
It’s pretty heartbreaking that there are no plans for a brand-new season right now, most especially that the comedy-drama series was expected to run for five seasons. That’s how long The Ranch cast signed on the show before it premiered. Unfortunately, it ended after four seasons and eighty episodes.
On the brighter side, earlier episodes can still be found on Netflix for new audiences and old ones to relive.
Here Are ‘The Ranch’ Soundtrack You Should Be Listening to Right Now
Well, we hope you’ll enjoy all these country songs from The Ranch soundtrack.
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend