Netflix’s The Ranch, which debuted in 2016, has definitely been a favorite among series fanatics subscribed to the streaming service. Well, that’s no surprise as there’s actually a lot to love about it! This includes the way it portrays the fictional family yet relatable clan of the Bennets, the former star quarterback Colt, and of course ‘The Ranch’ soundtrack.
The show has been lauded for having TV’s best collection of country songs. One of the soundtrack’s several highlights includes a rendition of Ed Bruce’s country classic “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.” The special duet was performed by Shooter Jennings and Lukas Nelson, and was recorded exclusively for the show. It comes more than four decades after their iconic fathers – country legends Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson hit No. 1 with the song and even took home a Grammy Award.
It’s pretty heartbreaking that there are no plans for a brand-new season right now, most especially that the comedy-drama series was expected to run for five seasons. That’s how long The Ranch cast signed on the show before it premiered. Unfortunately, it ended after four seasons and eighty episodes.
On the brighter side, earlier episodes can still be found on Netflix for new audiences and old ones to relive.
Here Are ‘The Ranch’ Soundtrack You Should Be Listening to Right Now
Well, we hope you’ll enjoy all these country songs from The Ranch soundtrack.
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton