Alan Jackson is known for his songs that gives tribute to his family. He now shares a song for his beloved daughters to spread their wings. The song is entitled “You Can Always Come Home.” Here, we can see why his daughters are proud.
Alan Jackson as a Father
Alan Jackson prides himself on being a family man. In an interview, Jackson was upfront about his experience in rearing his daughters. Thirty Miles West is an album released in 2012. The album included a “Her Life’s A Song” that was primarily sang for his three girls.
In an interview to promote this album, Jackson said that he is looking forward to watching his girls grow and become independent women. He further said:
“We’ve raised them to go out and take on the world. That’s what you want them to do, just be happy and healthy. I think we’ll be fine with it.”
In a post shared by his middle child, Ali, she wrote
“The world sees you as follows: a great musician, an impressive songwriter, and a talented vocalist.”
His daughter further added
“I see you as my best friend, the guy that taught me that how you treat people matters more than anything else and taught me just how to stand on my own two feet.”
Allan Jackson Shares the Story Behind the Song:
Mattie, the eldest, has both beauty and brains. She puts her skills to good use and owns her own Nashville wine bar. As for Ali and Dani – both have recently spread their wings and fled from the nest. His youngest, Dani, is following his musical footsteps. Jackson spoke of how far they have all come into their own.
Watch the heartfelt message of “You Can Always Come Home” here:
Want to make your everyday country? You can visit us on our Official Facebook Page!
- Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson’s First Duet Together
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- The Noah’s Ark in Kentucky Is Drawing Millions of Visitors. Here’s Why!
- Dolly Parton Brought Stephen Colbert To Tears As She Sings “Bury Me Beneath The Willow”
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Young Lady and Attendant Impress Everyone after Busting to a Dolly Parton Duet