Being in love is one of the happiest feelings that humans want to feel. And, that’s the feeling if you’re in love. Sometimes, it’s too good to be true. But, what happens when a couple parts ways? What I mean is when they break up. This now is one of the most painful feelings that a person tries to avoid. Hence, others will suffer in days, some in weeks, and worst in months. We have a lot of reasons for breaking up with our partners. Maybe, things will be better if you will part ways. Whatever reasons you have, maybe you are not meant for each other. But, how did you cope with breakups? Do you have a ritual or mantra? How about if we listen to Rod Steward. Maybe, he can answer these questions through his song.
The Sought-After Singer
He is considered one of the most sought-after singers due to his distinctive raspy voice. Moreover, because of his success in the industry, this artist was considered one of the best-selling music artist of all time. To date, he sold more than 100 million records worldwide. In addition, he was also ranked number seventeen in Billboards most successful artist of all time. I hope that you did not forget Rod Steward who popularized the hit “This Old Hearts of Mine.”
The First Cut is The Deepest
Heartaches make us gloomy and sad, but sometimes it teaches us lessons in life. Anyway, have you heard of the cover hit from Rod Steward, “I Don’t Want To Talk About It.” The hit pertains to a devastating break up that the couple doesn’t want to reminisce. Also, the song is full of painful emotions that no one wants to feel but I hope that you will still enjoy this hit.
Billboard, I dont want to talk about it, Rod Stewart
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story