If you are looking for a movie that will melt your heart, then watch Shania Twain‘s new film about the prominent Christian singer, Jeremy Camp. In this upcoming movie, the country icon will act as the supportive mother of the singer.
The trailer was recently released this month and it will be shown on big screens this March 20, 2020. It will star Riverdale actor Kj Apa as Jeremy Camp, and Britt Robertson. The movie was based on Camp’s 2011 autobiography and how he overcame the death of his first wife.
Shania Twain’s Upcoming Movie about Jeremy Camp
The movie is already gaining some attraction because of the good trailer. Many even believed that it can be the next “A Walk to Remember” movie that became a classic romantic film because of how well the story was portrayed. The movie will be called “I Still Believe” which is an accurate description of how the movie will revolve on Camp’s wife.
The movie revolves around Camp’s wife who is suffering from ovarian cancer. Even though their relationship is met with judgment from the people around them, they still pushed through. The film will delve into the strong faith of Jeremy Camp as they face one of the biggest tragedies in their life.
Jeremy Camp shares his thought about the movie:
“It comes out 3/20/20 and what’s amazing about that is that scripture in Ephesians 3:20 it says that ‘He’s done exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or even imagine, and I’m telling you He’s done exceedingly abundantly above all that I could have asked or even imagined.”
The movie will also include a soundtrack with a song from Shania. Of course, the lead actor from the movie will also be part of the soundtrack together with the original singer Jeremy Camp.
Watch the trailer here:
i still believe, jeremy camp, kj apa, shania twain
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?