Randy Travis’ voice has always been perfect for Country gospel. This is why the singer has released a couple of gospel albums, unlike other country artists.
His track “O How I Love Jesus” is part of his Glory Train: Songs of Faith, Worship, and Praise album. It was his 5th gospel album and it includes other great hymns that you can only hear from Randy.
Randy Travis “O How I Love Jesus”
The song still has the country vibes with the soothing tune and calming melodies. Randy Travis’ distinct voice is perfect for the song and the way he delivers it is just inspirational. The track narrates what kind of love the Lord has for us. It talks about the sacrifice that Jesus did for us and we should always remember it.
The chorus of the song is the most truthful part, as it says:
Oh how I love Jesus
Because He first loved me
We all know of the sacrifices that Jesus made for us. This is why we look up to Him for guidance and are all grateful for all that He has done for us.
Ways We can Show our Love to the Lord
As the Randy Travis-track suggests, we love Jesus because He loved us first. There are many ways that we can show our love to Him. The first thing that comes to mind is doing good to other people. We must show love and respect to our fellow humans because this is what the Lord has done for us.
It is also good when we pray for guidance, as this shows that we are in need of His help. We don’t want to stray away from God’s path and do something we may regret someday. Furthermore, it is very important to practice forgiveness. We must show compassion to other people even if they have done something wrong to us because this will promote more love and less hate.
Listen to Randy Travis’ song here:
For your daily dose of country music stories, check out our official Facebook page.
gospel, O How I Love Jesus, Randy Travis
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?