Singer-songwriter Ned LeDoux’s 2-year-old daughter, Haven, has died due to a choking accident at the family home, according to a press statement and a post on LeDoux’s Facebook account.
Ned LeDoux’s Daughter’s Tragic Accident
Haven LeDoux, Ned LeDoux’s daughter and Chris LeDoux’s grandaughter, has died at the age of two. Little Haven died as a result of a “tragic choking” incident at their family home.
The heartbreaking statement came onto the country crooner’s official Facebook account, asking for privacy for the family.
“It is with great sadness that Ned & Morgan inform friends and fans that their two year old daughter Haven passed away on October 20th due to a tragic choking accident in the home. The LeDoux family appreciates your love and support and is requesting privacy at this time.”
According to the statement, several paramedics were called to the family’s northeast Kansas home on the 20th of October. They arrived quickly but attempts to resuscitate the young girl were unsuccessful.
On September 15, Ned celebrated his daughter’s birthday in an Instagram post with a caption that read,
“Turned the big #2 today! Happy to be home for this special day. What a character this one.”
LeDoux is the son of champion rodeo great and country singer Chris LeDoux, who was famously name-checked in Garth Brooks’ “Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)” and “Good Ride Cowboy,” the latter of which Brooks recorded as a tribute upon his death in 2005.
Rolling Stone magazine wrote that Ned LeDoux had mixed “cowboy romanticism with tales of gritty characters and vagabond living in his own conversational style.”
Prayers for the family of the young girl. A soul has gone too soon.
daughter, Ned LeDoux
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Let’s Go Down the River to Pray with Alison Krauss
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Remember When Brad Paisley’s “Accidental Racist” Raised Some Eyebrows?