If you have found someone you can call a true friend then you’re one lucky person. Nowadays some friendships are not genuine, it’s only an enactment just to control people or get what they want. It’s sad but somehow that’s the truth. However, despite this stories of a friend using or betraying a friend, there are some inspiring stories about real friendship, and this is shown in the upcoming film by Lifetime Movies.
Patsy & Loretta from Lifetime Movies
The TV network Lifetime Movies will be releasing a dramatic film about the friendship shared by two prestigious names in country music: Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline. They have already released the first trailer of the movie. The film is expected to be seen anytime this fall.
Here’s the trailer of Patsy & Loretta:
As seen in the trailer, we will be able to witness these two artists’ hardship in their career, life, and their marriages. In addition to that, we will be able to also see how Lynn and Cline built their friendship even though most country artists try to compete with one another. Cline’s genuine kindness to support other artists and Lynn’s dedication on reaching her dream as seen in the trailer are exactly what built their friendship together. We can’t wait to watch this. What about you, are you excited as we are?
Cast and Crew
Megan Hilty will play the part of Patsy Cline, while Jessie Mueller stands for Loretta Lynn’s role. Academy award-winning Callie Khouri directed the film, and it was produced by Julie Fudge, Cline’s daughter, and Patsy Lynn Russell, Lynn’s daughter. Get ready folks, for another Nashville story of country artists that’ll surely make us cry. This is the first time we are to see the real story of Cline and Lynn’s friendship.
What do you think’s gonna happen in this movie?
If you want to stay updated follow us on our Facebook page.
Loretta Lynn, Patsy & Lynn, Patsy Cline
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance