“Speak to a Girl”
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill recorded this love song and released it on March 2017 as a single from their album, The Rest of Our Life. Upon its release, the song sold thousands of copies and entered into the country chart.
The Rest of Our Life is the first collaborative album of the lovely couple. It was released under the Arista Nashville label. This album became McGraw’s 15th studio album and Hills’s 17th album released. Moreover, this album had reached number 2 on the Billboard Top 200 and number one on the Top Country Albums chart.
About the Song
“Speak to a Girl” has a harmonious sound and great lyrics. It delivers lessons on how to treat females right. Hill sang from a female’s perspective while McGraw’s from a man’s point of view.
McGraw and Hill are parents of three lovely daughters, and relate the song to their children’s now and future suitors. They had also shared on one of their interviews their reaction upon listening to the song.
“First of all, it was simply just a great song,” “I connected to it lyrically, melodically, everything. It’s important that we…”
While McGraw interjected and says:
“I think that’s the key word. It’s important.”
“It’s important that we be honest with one another as people.”
“It’s important that young women hear that message from the men in their lives and from the other women in their lives. It’s important that the young men hear this message (too) so they know how to speak to a girl.”
RESPECT always plays a big role in how to speak to a girl, right? No matter who she is, what her skin color may be, where she lives, always remember to respect every woman equally. We must treat other women the same way we treat our mother, grandmother, and wife.
faith hill, tim mcgraw
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage