Every country fan knows her husband, Kris Kristofferson. This loving wife and mother is well-noted for being supportive to her every family. A wife to a chart-topping hit-maker, get to know the woman behind. Here are 10 facts about Lisa Meyers
1) Lisa is an attorney and a make-up artist
Lisa Meyers was born on September 29, 1956. She’s a graduate of Pepperdine University, where she took up law. This 64-year old American brunette is an attorney and a make-up artist.
As a professional make-up artist, she was able to work in various movie productions. Her earlier stint was working in a beauty store where she learned more knowledge about make-up.
2) Lisa worked as a hairstylist in top-grossing films
Lisa was a hairstylist in Hollywood films like Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), Star Trek: Insurrection (1998), and Indecent Proposal (1993).
3) Lisa is Kris Kristofferson’s wife
4) Lisa is 20 years younger than her husband
With the wide age difference, the couple showed that they’re made for each other. As they’ve made a life around each other for almost four decades now, they continue to get fans in awe of their love story.
5) Lisa is the third wife of Kris Kristofferson
Lisa and Kris met for the second time when Kris was undergoing a rough patch in his life. His marriage with his then-second wife, Rita Coolidge, was about to end. Things worked out in the end when they agreed to meet for a date, and the rest was history.
Kris Kristofferson was first married to his high school sweetheart, Fran Beer.
6) Lisa has five biological children
Lisa Meyer’s children consist of a daughter and four sons. She has Kelly Marie (1991), Jesse (1984), Jody (1985), Johnny Robert (1988), and Blake Cameron (1994).
7) Lisa has 3 daughters out of Kris’ past relationships
Lisa shares a close bond with Tracy (1962) and Kris (1968). They are her husband’s children to ex-wife Fran Beer. Additionally, Lisa maintains a great relationship with Casey (1974). She’s Rita Coolidge’s daughter with Kris.
8) Lisa stopped working after being a mom
As Lisa enjoyed working as a make-up artist and lawyer, she chose to stop working when she gave birth. This personal choice didn’t take a toll on her financial freedom since her husband is a multi-millionaire and she’s also amassed great wealth beforehand herself.
9) Lisa lives in Hawaii with her family
Kris decided to bring all his family to Hawaii and live a lavish life away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although they also own a lavish home in Los Flores Canyon in Malibu, California, they chose to maintain a residence in Hana, Maui.
10) Lisa’s net worth is $160 million
According to reports, she was able to earn more than $500 thousand while working. However, it was her marriage to a Grammy winner that allowed Lisa to maintain her status. Fans of her husband agree that she deserves it all since she’s proven that she’s a priceless possession of Kris. Lisa was his support throughout his recovery from Lyme disease.
Lisa Meyers maintains a happy marriage with husband, Kris Kristofferson. Their decades of bond continue to draw attention. With her dedication as a mom and wife, she remains as one of the few personalities in Hollywood worth celebrating, proving she’s more than a wife to a country superstar.
kris kristofferson, Lisa Meyers
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Patsy Cline’s Death Was the Most Tragic Day in Music History
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?