Laine Hardy is currently competing in one of the biggest singing competitions in America right now. But, before this young singer made it to the Idol stage, he used to do covers of rock or country songs in his Youtube account.
One video stood out, and this was his version of “Will The Circle Be Unbroken.” This proves that Hardy may have what it takes to win American Idol.
Laine Hardy’s Brand of Music
Although the song was made to be performed in a solemn way, Laine Hardy put his own twist to it. With a raspy voice like his, the song almost sounds different from all the versions that were done before.
Even though the Youtube performance was short, it definitely made an impact on his viewers. They loved his performance, especially his voice. They were comparing his style to the likes of Elvis Presley. And why not? Laine Hardy admitted that growing up, he used to watch Elvis Presley’s performance. He was a big fan of the King of Rock and Roll, and so he almost got his style from the music legend.
And he does want to follow the footsteps of the music legend since he does the same genre of music that Elvis does.
Laine Hardy’s Journey to the Idol Stage
Laine Hardy may be a talented young artist, but he also had his fair share of struggles. On his first try on American Idol, he was not able to continue on the live part of the show.
The singer again tried the next season (American Idol Season 17) and fortunately got into the top 14. His success continued, and the American public is loving this young man.
Currently a part of the top 6, the singer shows his versatile singing skills. He performed songs by Elvis Presley, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Queen, and Band of Heathens. As he is still discovering his own style in singing, Laine is sticking with gospel and rock types of music.
We only wish the best for this young singer who will make it big someday.
Check out his version of “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” here:
Elvis Presley, laine hardy, Will the Circle Be Unbroken
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 30 Of The Most Gorgeous Sunflower Fields You Can Visit In The United States