Cody Carnes enjoyed recording worship songs for over a decade. He felt a call to worship music from a very young age. With this, he became a worship leader. Years later, Cody continued writing and performing songs in various bands.
Through his endeavors, he met fellow Christian artist Kari Jobe and it changed his life. Kari and Cody get married in 2014. In addition, Cody helped his wife pen her hit singles and one of them is her song “Let the Heavens Open.”
“Full of Faith” was released in 2017 and it was featured on his album The Darker the Night/The Brighter the Morning. Now, let us all witness as he performs an acoustic version of the song “Full of Faith.”
You love the impossible things
They lead the way to miracles
So, I’m looking doubt in the face
It has to bow to Christ my hope
If we allow God to control our life then let us expect to have a bright life ahead of us. The powerful words mentioned above remind us that God remains by our side to love and protect us no matter what happened. He will continue to love and provide for us every single step of our way. So we should not worry about the things happening to us because we have the most powerful weapon and that is the Almighty God.
In fact, there is no other than powerful than Him. He promised to love us unconditionally more than we can ever imagine. So, let us join together as we give glory into His name.
Psalm 103:2-4 “Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy.”
Listen to Cody Carnes’ song “Full of Faith” below:
Cody Carnes, Full of Faith, Worship Song
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce