The tour kicks off on the 29th of May in Austin Texas at 3Ten Austin City Limits Live; with additional stops in Nashville, New York, and Boston. Tickets go on Sale on the 26th of April, and additional dates are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Sutherland expressed how much he has fallen in love with touring and making music for people.
“I couldn’t have imagined the depth with which I have fallen in love with touring. To have the opportunity to convey intimate, personal stories to an audience has proven to be priceless.”
Kiefer Sutherland Tour
May 29 | Austin, TX | 3Ten Austin City Limits Live
May 30 | The Woodlands, TX| Dosey Doe – The Big Barn
May 31 | Fort Worth, TX | Billy Bob’s Texas
June 1 | West Siloam Springs, OK | Cherokee Casino West Siloam Springs
June 3 | Kansas City, MO | Knuckleheads
June 4 | St. Louis, MO | Old Rock House
June 6 | Franklin, TN | Franklin Theatre
June 7 | Nashville, TN | Grand Ole Opry
June 8 | Nashville, TN | CMA Fest
June 22 | Boston, MA | The Wilbur
June 23 | Sayreville, NJ | Starland Ballroom
June 25 | New York, NY | Irving Plaza
Reckless and Me
Reckless and Me is the second studio album that is slated to be released on the 26th of April. In an interview, Sutherland contemplated on the similarities between his two loves.
“I asked myself? What is the thing that I love about acting and music? What is the common denominator? For me it’s storytelling and music is a very different way of doing it.”
- “Open Road”
- “Something You Love”
- “Faded Pair of Blue Jeans”
- “Reckless and Me”
- “Blame It On Your Heart”
- “This Is How It’s Done”
- “Run to Him”
- “Song For A Daughter”
Kiefer Sutehrland, Reckless and Me, Tour 2019
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be