There was a tabloid that surfaced with the headline that the country stars were apparently feuding with each other. And, the story even dragged in country legend Reba McEntire as a mediator for the feuding divas.
Well, it’s good to keep in mind that when you mess with Clarkson, she’s going to clap back with her usual brand of sass.
“Someone just sent me this & I’m like why does she get the good pic & I have the worst expression I’ve ever made w/zero muscles being used in my face ha! I officially have a feud w/whoever used this pic! At least give me a good pic if y’all are gonna be lying is all I’m sayin’”
Clarkson put the story to rest and chose to focus on whoever was responsible for choosing the picture of her featured on the magazine cover.
But, it wasn’t at all the first time Clarkson had to shut down the rumor mill filled with her apparent bad blood with her fellow country superstar. In June of 2018, the two women posed together for pictures on the red carpet of the year’s Radio Disney Music Awards.
And following the event, Clarkson told Entertainment Tonight that taking photos was her way of trying to shut down any rumors about their non-existent feud.
“Everybody always tries to pit me and Carrie against each other. So, when I saw her I was like, ‘You know what? Let’s just end this right now and get a picture together because we are never in the same place.’ And, like, it never happens. And people always try to put it together like we’re enemies. And I’m like, ‘We don’t even know each other well enough to be enemies.’ So, anyway, I went to get a picture and then everybody lost their mind.”
Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Reba McEntire
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star