Justin Moore is releasing an album that commemorates the first time he ever played in Ryman Auditorium.
Recorded two years ago, Moore’s first Live album came at the exact time when fans are missing Live music. Seeing that the collective efforts in helping people mentally are just not enough, the country singer decided to pitch in soem help through his first Live album.
As Moore came into a realization that the chances of doing Live shows In 2020 are slim, he immediately called his label president and expressed his eagerness to release an album he recorded back in May 2016.
The 17-song album will be featuring 6 of Moore’s Billboard Airplay number 1 hits, a rowdy covers of Hank Williams Jr. (“Country State of Mind,” featuring Chris Janson), Waylon Jennings (“I Ain’t Living Long Like This,” featuring David Lee Murphy) and Ricky Skaggs (“Honey,” featuring Skaggs and the Whites).
The Best Justin Moore Has Ever Recorded
Justin Moore’s “Live at Ryman” clearly depicted the “Why We Drink” singers’ roots. It could not have gone better than the fact that his crew has produced Justin Moore’s first Live album and guess what, it was an album of pure genuine country music. This has been the goal that Moore has set for his career over the years and has clearly reflected in all of Moore’s 17 songs that will be featured in “Live at Ryman.”
Moore also admitted that he’ll be recording for his next album after “Live at Ryman” and that it will also be released soon. It was a bit strange for Moore who, like other artists, needed to do all the recordings in their own respective houses. All of the vocals for Moore’s next album will be from his pool house in Poyen, Ark.
“Live in Ryman” Tracklist:
- Hank It
- Flyin’ Down A Back Road
- You Look Like I Need A Drink
- Somebody Else Will
- Bait A Hook
- Kinda Don’t Care
- Til My Last Day
- If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away
- Lettin’ The Night Roll
- Bed Of My Chevy
- Country State Of Mind feat. Chris Janson
- I Ain’t Living Long Like This feat. David Lee Murphy
- Honey (Open That Door) feat. Ricky Skaggs and The Whites
- Small Town USA
- I Could Kick Your Ass
- Point At You
Hank Williams Jr., Justin Moore
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star