We should always appreciate life and be thankful for all that God is giving us. Whether in good times or in bad times, we should be grateful to the highest almighty. For us to be reminded of the great things happening to us, let’s all be consecrated through Jim Reeves’ “We Thank Thee.”
“We Thank Thee” is the album of Jim Reeves consisting of the best Christian gospel hymns. The messages of the songs will make you realize how wonderful life is. With the voice of “Gentleman Jim,” you will have a more significant relationship with God.
We Thank Thee…
Jim Travis Reeves was an American country singer and songwriter. From the 1950s to 1980s, he has been widely known in Nashville Sound. Jim was a member of Country Music and Texas Country Music Halls of Fame.
At a very young age, Reeves was inclined to country music. He first appeared on a radio show, but he didn’t pursue a career as a musician. Instead, he pursued a career in sports. However, after an accident, his sports career ended.
Reeves worked in different fields until he worked in a radio station. Abbott Records recognized his talent. Back when Hank Williams fails to appear on his shows, Reeves becomes a replacement. Since then, he focused on his career as a singer.
In 1953, Reeves released his first single “Mexican Joe.” The song placed at number one spot on the country charts. Then, he released “Bimbo,” another top charting single from Reeves. After his first two massive songs, Reeves continued releasing four more songs under Abbott Records.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured gospel articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
i'd rather have jesus, i'll fly away, Jim Reeves, Take My Hand Precious Lord, we thank thee
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Top Paid Country Musicians of 2020: Billboard’s U.S. Money Makers
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash