Nile “Big Daddy” Peaytt of Hope Nation Radio (HNR) has recently launched two brand new weekly syndicated radio shows, 90’s Country Flashback and 615 The Grind. ’90s Country Flashback focuses on playing the best country hits from the ’90s.
While, 615 The Grind is geared towards today’s country, new country artists and country news. Though the shows have only been around for a short amount of time, both have already been picked up internationally.
“I love doing this show! These artists blazed a trail and their music set the charts on fire. 90’s country was something special.”
Hope Nation Radio and its Expansions
“Sydney has been a HUGE supporter for Hope Nation Radio over the years. So, it’s very special that this syndicated show got picked up in Sydney. Great market, great listeners, and just can’t wait to bring them the best in today’s country.”
“By doing these shows overseas, we have a chance to bring a taste of Nashville to places that are hungry for country music. Having a chance to be that voice means the world to me. We’re about to paint the world redneck.”
Country Radio, Hope Nation Radio, radio
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life