Tim McGraw is coming to a bookstore near you!
After his collaboration with Jon Meacham in co-writing Songs of America: Patriotism, Protest, and the Music That Made a Nation, Tim McGraw has another book in his roster, his fitness book entitled Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life.
It’s a health and lifestyle book that details McGraw’s own health journey too.
“I’ve gone through a physical transformation in the last ten years, but it’s not just my appearance that has changed. My mind is clearer, my sense of purpose is sharper, and my relationships are deeper. Consistent physical exercise helps me bring focus to my life and to the people who mean the most to me.”
The country star mentions that the book is intended for all audiences, regardless of their own fitness goals. This is more than a how-to book, as it encourages others to create their own set of goals as well.
“That’s something we all want. And I believe it’s something that is available to anyone who wants it, regardless of their level of fitness. I want this book to help people find what works for them by sharing the mental and physical approach that has worked for me.”
To celebrate the book’s release, Tim will hit the road in November for a five-date book tour, including stops in Nashville, New York, L.A. and more. The events will feature limited signed book copies and personal book signings by McGraw.
Tim McGraw’s Book Tour Dates and Locations
- Nov. 2 | Nashville | 4 p.m. | presented by Parnassus Books at Ensworth School with special guest Nischelle Turner
- Nov. 3 | Princeton, NJ | 4 p.m. | presented by Penn Medicine Princeton Health at Hyatt Regency Princeton with special guest Hoda Kotb
- Nov. 4 | New York | 7 p.m. | presented by Barnes & Noble Union Square with special guest Jenna Bush Hager
- Nov. 6 | Los Angeles | 7 p.m. | presented by Barnes & Noble The Grove with special guest Aubrey Marcus
- Nov. 8 | Austin, TX | 7 p.m. | presented by Book People at First Baptist Church with special guest Aubrey Marcus