Lee Brice’s Life
Lee Brice celebrates his 40th birthday today! Happy Birthday to our country music star.
Lee Brice was raised in Sumter, South Carolina. His parents are Kenneth, Sr. and Carleen Brice. He usually plays the piano and guitar, sang in the church, and wrote songs at an early age. He also joined in a music contest held at their school, which he won.
Brice also played football but when he got injured, he then pursued entering into the country music industry.
In 2007, Brice started writing songs together with the other country artists. His writings made him popular. In fact, he is one of the writers who wrote the song “More Than A Memory.” The song is one of the Garth Brooks’ hit single in 2007. The single topped the Billboard Hot Country Songs.
Moreover, he signed his contract with Curb Records, to which he released his first single “She Ain’t Right.” The song entered the country chart which became number 29 on the hits.
He recorded numerous songs which became a hit for country fans. He was also given major awards, which made him more popular.
In 2013, he got married to Sara Reeveley. The couple was blessed with three children, namely Takoda Brice-Reeveley, Modley Brice and Trulee Brice.
His wife was featured on one of his songs.
“Woman Like You”
This song is one of the greatest hit singles recorded by Brice Lee. It was released in October 2011 on his first single from his album, Hard 2 Love. “Woman Like You” is about the narrator being questioned by his wife what will happen in his life if they did not marry one another.
Again, Happy Birthday Lee Brice!
- Unleash Your Inner Fierce With These Beth Dutton Quotes
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Johnny Tillotson’s Notable Cover of a Country and Pop Hit
- Inside Luke Combs and Wife Nicole Hocking Fairytale Love Story
- A Young Cancer Survivor Singing Oak Ridge Boys’ “Elvira” Will Truly Warm Your Heart
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?