Some people think that once you’ve committed a sin, you are a criminal. Also, others will avoid you because of the bad image that is attached to you. But, remember that there is one being who will accept you for what you are and His name is Jesus. Most of us know Him by name but we don’t even know what He’s capable of doing. Moreover, Jesus is the most forgiving that you will ever encounter. Just go to Him and He will always be ready to listen.
The Pride of Arkansas
Glen Campbell is one of the legends in country music and he was best known for his hit songs in the ‘60s and ‘70s. Campbell is a multi-talented artist because he is also a good songwriter, host, and actor. He started his career in 1958 and through hard work and perseverance, he was able to rise to the top. Throughout his singing career, he was able to release more than 70 albums. Plus, he sold more than 45 million records worldwide. A lot of people loved his hits because twelve of his album reached gold status, four platinum, and one double-platinum album.
With his successful career, Glen Campbell won four Grammys, Country Vocalist of the Year for CMA and ACM. Truly, he played a big role in the music industry and for sure; you still listen to his hits like “Gentle on my Mind,” “Universal Soldier,” and “Southern Nights.”
The All-Time Favorite Gospel Hit
“Softly and Tenderly” has been one of the most favorite gospel songs of all time. Further, this hymn had been revised by a lot of artists namely Reba McEntire, Kelly Clarkson, Trisha Yearwood, Glen Campbell and many more. This song was released in 1880 by Will L. Thompson and it talks about forgiveness and reaching out to Jesus.
Go ahead and listen to it.
glen campbell, Softly and Tenderly, trisha yearwood
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage