Most people search for things when they are troubled. The worst part is they search for answers in the wrong places. Anyway, what do you usually do when you are troubled or bothered about something else? Other people will find ways for them to relax and think while some will go to the clubs and party all night. But, have you tried going to the church? Maybe that will help you clear your mind. In line with this, have you heard the hit “Crying In the Chapel” from The King, Elvis Presley? This hit is an eye-opener to everyone. We need to go to Him whenever you need help.
The King Of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley
He started his professional career in 1953 and upon the release of his first song, his career skyrocketed. Elvis Presley has been a popular man. Aside from his good looks, his seductive singing and dancing attracted a lot of fans.
Moreover, Presley was able to contribute a lot in shaping country music. And most of the rising artists are mimicking his style. Due to this achievement, he was awarded a Grammy Lifetime Award and was included in different Halls of Fame. I’m sure you still remember his classic hits “Love Me Tender,” “Hound Dog,” and “Don’t be Cruel.”
Showing His Vulnerability
We all know that most of Presley’s songs are rock and pop but he also released some gospel hits. Moreover, listening to his soft side is amazing because you will get to know that Elvis Presley is showing his vulnerability in his songs. One of his most notable gospel hits is “Crying in the Chapel.” It was originally from Darrell Glenn but Presley injected some of his magic that’s why it became popular.
Crying in the Chapel, Elvis Presley, Hound Dog
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?