Elle King proves that holidays bring miracles, as she found out about her pregnancy during Christmas day. After suffering from two miscarriages, the American singer-songwriter is now expecting a rainbow baby.
The famous soon-to-be grandfather, Rob Schneider, expressed his excitement on Instagram about his daughter’s pregnancy. He posted a monochromatic image of the two of them, followed by a lengthy caption that’s like an open letter for Elle King. Schneider also remarked how the new child represents the world’s hope and a reminder of God’s love.
In a recent interview, Elle King and her fiancé Dan Tooker shared that they feel like every single day is a blessing. The country singer said that she wanted to be a mother, but her fertility issues hinder that dream.
According to studies, an estimate of five to ten percent of women of childbearing age suffers similarly to King. Fans were wondering when she announced the two losses before what her illness is. It turns out it was a hormonal disorder called Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
PCOS occurs in a female whose ovaries have various follicles and cannot release eggs regularly. The exact cause is unknown but bearing a child is hard work for a woman who has it. That’s the reason why the Grammy-nominated singer cried happily about this pregnancy.
Admirably, Elle King never hid her situation to fans, even the difficulties of getting and keeping a pregnancy. She explained that being open can help a woman who suffers the same to feel that it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moreover, being honest about it contributes to destroying the stigma over an issue like this.
Details about the due date and gender are yet to be confirmed. Nevertheless, news websites reported that the singer’s father advised the couple to wait until the baby is born for the gender reveal.
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family