Dolly Parton’s Song
Moreover, it is a single from her 6th album, Golden Streets of Glory. It was then released in February 1971 under RCA Records.
This album became a success in Dolly’s career, though we all know how successful she is nowadays.
Her gospel songs are an indication that she has a strong faith in God. As singing gospel songs is her own way to communicate with God. Every gospel song she released became a hit where she made God as inspiration while writing those songs.
“Heaven’s Just A Prayer Away”
Now if you go, if you go to church on Sunday
You get down on your knees and pray
And give your heart and your soul to Jesus
Heaven’s just a prayer away
If you are having troubles in your life, do not hesitate to call out His name. As you bow down your head, fall on your knees and pray, tell everything to Him. Open your heart to Him and let him fix you.
Whatever problems or disappointments come to your life, always remember that you have the most powerful living God. It is normal to face some trials in life because those will be the reason for you to be stronger. Indeed, there is no perfect life, but there is someone who holds your hand and promises that whatever life may take you, He will never leave us. That is God.
Some people go to church every Sunday to pray while others just stay at home to pray. We may have different beliefs in life, but what matters most is how dedicated you are to God and how strong your faith is.
Come and watch this video by Dolly Parton. You will surely get a lesson from it.
Dolly Parton, gospel song, Heaven's Just A Prayer Away
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes’ ‘Fancy Like’ Has Him A Little Baffled By Its Success
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- WATCH: Scotty McCreery’s Medley of Country Songs at the Opry
- Watch Loretta Lynn Sing Conway Twitty’s “Hello Darlin’”
- Bobbie Gentry Comes Back with New Music After 37 Years