Deacon Frey is the newest guy in tow
1. Deacon Frey is the son of Glenn Frey and Cindy Millican.
2. He was born on April 17, 1993.
3. He was 24 when he started playing in his late father’s band, The Eagles.
4. He first joined the band in July 2017 and will continue to join the rest of his father’s bandmates indefinitely.
5. Deacon plays the guitar.
6. He started playing guitar when he was 7.
7. Deacon Frey and Gill share lead vocals on the band’s songs that had Glenn Frey as vocals.
8. His first gig with the band happened at Dodger Stadium. They played for the Classic West Festival.
9. Deacon is the older of his father’s two sons. He is the second child with his father’s second wife.
10. His sister, Taylor, writes books.
11. In his personal Instagram account, he said that his “first favorite superhero” was Kobe Bryant.
12. Don Henley, one of The Eagles’ founders, gives credit to Deacon as the reason why the band continues touring as what the band is known for.
Do you have any more juicy facts about Deacon Frey? Feel free to share them with us in the comment section.