Last week, the up and coming country star Christina Taylor surprised us with a stunning collaboration with an award-winning singer and songwriter. She teamed up with Juno Award winner and 14-time Canada Country Music Award (CCMA) winner Brett Kissel for her new sparkling and country-pop single “As Good As You Look.”
The catchy tune and well-written lyrics were all works of art by Taylor and her team. She worked with songwriters Kelley Lovelace and Brent Anderson to write the story of love only seen from afar and what happens when it becomes real.
Check out Christina Taylor’s brand new single “As Good As You Look” here:
Taylor and Kissel’s vocals perfectly fit together. It’s like listening to a story told by two people who are in love and are perfectly in tune with one another.
Taylor is currently based in Nashville but this young artist, who has a bright future in the country music industry, was born in Florida. Her birthplace has also played a role in her making of music, together with her childhood days in North Carolina, Taylor then begins to combine R&B, reggae, pop, and country music all in one. Taylor says that her love for country music was inspired by the likes of Shania Twain, Eric Church, Miranda Lambert, and Tim McGraw.
Country Star Brett Kissel
As Good As You Look, Brett Kissel, Christina Taylor
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?