The Zac Brown Band has extended The Owl Tour with 20 dates in 2020. The tour takes its name from ZBB’s 2019 album, The Owl.
In an interview with Billboard, Zac Brown Band’s frontman explained why their new album is entitled The Owl:
“Owls are one of the mythical kind of creatures — we even had one at a photo shoot, and just being next to one and seeing one, they just seem otherworldly to me. They’re just like a magical thing, symbolizing wisdom and foreshadowing. But I have kind of a kinship to them. I don’t know what it is, I’m just really drawn to them. I’ve got three owls tattooed on me, actually.”
Billboard also reported that the album included a number of intensely personal songs, including some inspired by Brown’s 2018 divorce from his wife of 12 years, Shelly.
Zac Brown Band’s 2020 trek will kick off on Feb. 28 in Moline, Ill., with additional stops in Toronto, Las Vegas, Nashville, and more.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Nov. 22 at 12 p.m. local time. The Zamily Fan Club pre-sale will begin on Nov. 19 at 12 p.m. local time.
Zac Brown Band’s The Owl Tour 2020
Feb. 28 | Moline, IL | TaxSlayer Center*
Feb. 29 | Lincoln, NE | Pinnacle Bank Arena*
March 4 | Raleigh, NC | PNC Arena*
March 5 | Knoxville, TN | Thompson Boling Arena*
March 6 | Lexington, KY | Rupp Arena*
March 12 | St. Louis, MO | Enterprise Center*
March 13 | Columbus, OH | Nationwide Arena*
March 14 | Detroit, MI | Little Caesars Arena* (on-sale Nov. 25)
March 15 | Toronto, ON | Scotiabank Arena*
March 26 | Salt Lake City, UT | Maverik Center*
March 27 | Las Vegas, NV | T-Mobile Arena*
March 28 | Phoenix, AZ | Ak-Chin Pavilion*
April 15 | Sioux Falls, SD | Denny Sanford Premier Center*
April 16 | Kansas City, MO | Sprint Center*
April 17 | Little Rock, AR | Simmons Bank Arena*
April 23 | Charlottesville, VA | John Paul Jones Arena*
April 24 | Greenville, SC | Bon Secours Wellness Arena*
April 25 | Nashville, TN | Bridgestone Arena*
July 24 | Shakopee, MN | Twin Cities Summer Jam+
July 25 | Monticello, IA | Great Jones County Fair+
* special guests Amos Lee and Poo Bear
+ festival stops
zac brown band
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!