Brett Young’s Song
“Here Tonight” was released in September 2018 as the first single from Young’s second album, Ticket to L.A.
Upon its release, the song entered the Country chart and topped the Country Airplay. Moreover, the song has sold millions of units worldwide.
The Song’s Theme
According to Young, the song talks about how we treasure the great moment that happens in our life. Some moments are bad while are good. It is up to us on how we appreciate life. On the other hand, we are the ones who create our own happiness.
The lessons we learn from the past do not define who we are now. Instead, those were the reasons why we went beyond our boundaries and showed the world the best version of ourselves.
Have you experienced having a good moment that was too perfect and wished it will never end?
Most people would answer Yes, right? That’s because we love cherishing every moment spent with someone we love.
As what others would say, go on and do things that make you happy because life is too short to worry about the things that ruin your life.
As you hear the lyrics of the song, it shows that the lover has a great night spent with his better half. He is not afraid of what people think of the relationship they have. Rather, he chooses to enjoy the night with his better half.
Time is the most precious gift you can give to someone you love. The memories you both created define what relationship you have.
Brett Young, Here Tonight, Newest Hit Single
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Faith Hill’s Daughters: All Grown Up and Glowed Up
- Know More About Connie Smith And Her Unusual Love Story
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?